Full Time Level 4 ($83,040 - $94,196 per annum excluding benefits)Indigenous Australians are encouraged to apply. We are seeking to increase the diversity of our workforce to better meet the needs of our clients and to improve equal opportunity outcomes for our employees. This is authorised under Section 51 of the Equal Opportunity Act 1984. We are seeking a Future Acts and Agreements Implementation Coordinator to join us. In this role, you will work within our legal team to coordinate the negotiation of mining agreements and other agreements, administer future act matters and assist with the implementation and compliance of future act agreements. This role is instrumental to implementing our approach to mining matters and other projects that have a major and/or permanent effect on the traditional lands of our clients. You will be based in our East Perth Office, and occasionally travel to regional and remote WA. You will have the opportunity to see parts of the outback Australia and meet some of its many characters. Central Desert is a fast paced, value driven organisation doing rewarding and important work for its clients. If you are interested in working in the Not-For-Profit sector and making a difference in the lives of Indigenous Western Australians then this could be the perfect fit. To be considered for this position, you will have:
- demonstrated ability to communicate effectively and sensitively with Aboriginal People or demonstrated capacity to quickly develop that ability;
- excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- high-level time management and organisational skills;
- the ability to multi-task whilst maintaining outstanding attention to detail;
- the ability to engage effectively in multi-disciplinary teams with a solutions focussed mindset;
- a demonstrated commitment to teamwork;
- competence in the use of Microsoft Office applications (including Teams); and
- current manual drivers licence.
- Flexible and supportive work environment, with working from home opportunities;
- generous salary packaging options;
- superannuation in addition to the salary presented;
- additional paid leave between Christmas and New Year's;
- Paid parental leave, available after 12 months of service;
- Free onsite parking, as well as being in close proximity to public transport; and
- Supported and endorsed social events.
- Complete a cover letter clearly addressing the selection criteria (a maximum of three pages); and
- Submit your cover letter with your resume in PDF format.
Applications close Friday, 24 February; 5pm (AWST)Back to current vacancies