Organisational Administration Officer
Level 3 (64,148 - $75,401, pro rata excluding benefits)
Part Time; 30 hours per week (over 5 days)Located in East Perth, Central Desert Native Title Services Limited is a dedicated, close-knit team, who are committed to achieving the best native title outcomes for the Traditional Owners of the Central Desert region of Western Australia. We are seeking an experienced Administration Officer to join our multifaceted team to provide professional support to our Board of Directors and Management Team. The position will also provide reception duties two days per week. The successful person will:
- be committed, solution-focused, quick to learn and flexible;
- have strong administration experience skills;
- have excellent written and inter-personal communication skills;
- preferably, (but not essential) have previously worked within a governance environment; and
- be a team player and love variety in their work!
Please click here for a detailed duty statement and selection criteria.Ideally, the hours of work will include three 5 hour days and two 7.5 hour days. If you are interested in an opportunity to work within a not for profit sector, in a rewarding, value driven organisation then this is the job for you! In addition to a rewarding and dynamic positive, Central Desert can offer benefits such as:
- Flexible and supportive work environment;
- Salary packaging;
- 5% superannuation in addition to the salary presented;
- Long Service Leave available pro rata after five years of continuous service;
- Paid Christmas shutdown between Christmas and New Years that does not come out of your leave entitlements;
- Additional paid parental leave available after 12 months of service;
- Free onsite parking, as well as being in close proximity to public transport; and
- Supported and endorsed social events.
- Complete a cover letter clearly addressing the selection criteria (maximum of 3 pages); and
- Submit with your resume in PDF format via the website.
Unsolicited resumes and contact from recruitment agencies will not be accepted.
Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
Applications close 5pm, Tuesday 2 March 2021