Level 3 ($64,148 – $75,401, exclusive of superannuation)Located in East Perth, Central Desert Native Title Services (Central Desert) is a recognised Native Title Service Provider for the Central Desert region in Western Australia, covering approximately 830,935km2, nearly one third of Western Australia. We are committed to enabling the people of the Central Desert to use their traditional lands to fulfil their highest social, cultural and economic aspirations. This role is an exciting opportunity to maintain the security and integrity of the Central Desert IT network and play a pivotal role in streamlining processes and work flow through our in-house database. The successful person will:
- be the go-to person for IT enquiries and assist with day-to-day troubleshooting;
- ensure the security of the IT networks;
- plan, design and implement changes to the in-house databases in consultation with team members;
- have initiative to work with limited supervision to meet deadlines, while contributing to the success of the team; and
- have strong communication skills and an ability to provide high-level solution focussed outcomes.
- salary packaging - can add an addition 5 – 10% onto your salary;
- free onsite parking;
- workplace flexibility;
- great team environment with role variety; and
- paid shutdown period between Christmas and New Years (in addition to your leave entitlements).
- Download the Duty Statement;
- Submit your Resume and responses to the selection criteria in PDF format below; and
- Follow the prompts as directed below #REF 2005.
Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
Applications close Tuesday 29 September 2020, 9.00am (WST)Please note: You are advised to submit your application as soon as possible as we reserve the right to close this vacancy early if a suitable candidate is found. Only suitable candidates will be considered and contacted.