Level 3 ($64,148 – $75,401, exclusive of superannuation)
Part-Time (0.8 FTE)
Eight (8) Month Maximum Term Contract - Parental Leave
Located in East Perth, Central Desert Native Title Services (Central Desert) is a recognised Native Title Service Provider for the Central Desert region in Western Australia, covering approximately 830,935km2, nearly one third of Western Australia.
We are committed to enabling the people of the Central Desert to use their traditional lands to fulfil their highest social, cultural and economic aspirations.
This is an exceptional opportunity to cover an eight (8) month leave of absence, where you will be required to work closely with the Manager – HR & Organisational Support to provide Human Resources (HR) support.
If you are interested in an opportunity to work within the not-for-profit sector, in a rewarding, value driven organisation then this job could be for you!
The successful person will:
- provide services to managers and staff on recruitment processes, employment conditions, policies, procedures, processes, Awards and relevant legislation;
- provide high-level administrative, clerical services and generation of documentation;
- maintain recruitment, human resources and other related databases including data entry and standard management reporting to input this data into relevant reports;
- handle telephone enquiries regarding recruitment, related employment services matters, training programs and other general HR matters;
- be able to build positive relationships; and
- be able to work with limited supervision while contributing to the success of the team.
We can offer you:
- attractive benefits such as salary packaging - salary packaging can add an addition 5 – 10% onto your salary;
- free onsite parking;
- workplace flexibility;
- great team environment with role variety;
- paid Christmas shutdown period between Christmas and New Years that does not come out of your leave entitlements.
The successful applicant will be based in our East Perth office and must be able to provide a police clearance less than 6 months old before an offer of employment is made.
- Download the Duty Statement and Selection Criteria document;
- Complete a Cover Letter (max 3 pages) addressing all the areas outlined under the Selection Criteria*;
- Submit your Cover Letter and Resume in PDF format below; and
- Follow the prompts as directed below #REF2003.
Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
Applications close Monday 10th August 2020, 5.00pm (WST)Please note: Only suitable candidates will be considered and contacted if short listed. Unsolicited resumes and contact from recruitment agencies will not be accepted.
*Applications that do not include a completed submission which consists of a Cover Letter and recent Resume will not be accepted.